Monday, March 14, 2011

(Courtney Style) Today I...

Today I...

Woke up in Ramona at 6:14am
Drove up to Julian and stopped in at the Julian Coffee House (Lou's)
Quad mocha and a breakfast croissant with sausage
Smile on my face and in my heart as I see my mountains again
4, 5, 6 does and 3 fawns cross the road in front of me
Try to convince Jake via text to come down and climb Stonewall with me
Staff meeting: the Monday grumpies
Staff meeting: I am the peanut gallery
Lisa got a haircut!
New kids, new energy
10 minutes to take my shoes off, lay down on my bed, and relax
Burritos!
3 minutes to crawl up onto a rock and watch the thin clouds drift past
Cabin time with the boys: never giving boys free time again. Structured activities only
Boys + burritos = massive flatulence during cabin time
Camp fire! My voice came back (nearly) enough to sing Boom Chicka Boom
Kids leave. Teachers stay. Enjoying the fire under the ring around the moon.
It's 9:30pm and I am going to bed.


1 comment:

A-ron said...

Sounds like quite the day!